2014 Resolution – 52 blog posts
I have barely blogged in the past two years:
The two main reasons are
- Some of my posting has moved to Google+
- I’ve gotten lazy
Writing is an important skill to hone, so I’m going to do better in 2014. Inspired by Jennifer Dewalt’s 180 websites in 180 days, and Brian Brushwood’s video Why Resolutions are DUMB, I publicly commit to publish 52 posts in 2014. If I’m successful, that will be over twice as many as I’ve managed to publish in the past 2 years combined.
To whet your appetite, here’s some of the things I’m planning on writing about:
- Meeting Edward Tufte, one of the foremost experts on data visualization
- A talk given by Don Norman, author of The Design of Everyday Things
- A walkthrough of a Go program that converts images into LEGO mosaics (see gallery on G+)
- Switching to Android after 4 years on iPhone – what took so long, what’s better, and what I miss
I hope you’ll join me.